Bakugan
TIME TO BRAWL
Bakugan
TIME TO BRAWL
Bakugan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan

Welcome to a new beginng ,brawl,make friends,do you have what it takes to answer the call to brawl

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatroom
< class="" height="25">
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
< class="" height="25">
Latest topics
» Can i please have a Pyrus starter pack?
ITRODUCTION I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:31 am by

» PYRUS REGISTER
ITRODUCTION I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:55 am by

» who wants to brawl
ITRODUCTION I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:43 am by

» pyrus tournament
ITRODUCTION I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:42 am by

» practice arena
ITRODUCTION I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:39 am by

» pyrus starter pack-and where is drago?
ITRODUCTION I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:31 am by

» perkenalan diri
ITRODUCTION I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:08 am by

» Bakugan Partner favorit saya
ITRODUCTION I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:34 am by

» Favorite bakugan contest!!! (win free bakugan)
ITRODUCTION I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:53 am by

< class="" height="25">
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
< class="" height="25">
Forum

ITRODUCTION

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Silent Dray
Darkus leader
Darkus leader
Silent Dray

Male
Age : 29 Registration date : 2008-08-03 Number of posts : 197 Location : pa Job/hobbies : this site and barwling Humor : comedian
baku pod
V$: 10000

PostSubject: ITRODUCTION   ITRODUCTION I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:11 pm

introduce urself come on introdce urself okay
Back to top Go down
https://taylor1.forumotion.com
Silent Dray
Darkus leader
Darkus leader
Silent Dray

Male
Age : 29 Registration date : 2008-08-03 Number of posts : 197 Location : pa Job/hobbies : this site and barwling Humor : comedian
baku pod

PostSubject: Re: ITRODUCTION   ITRODUCTION I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:34 pm

i'll start
hello i am admin and i love to brawl my favorite bakugan is drago and my favorite abbtrubte is pyrus
i am the craetor of this site so plss if u have any questions go to the custmor service forum adn my mods and admins will gladly help u and i will to
alos i will brawl to so look out because i'm a bit strong
untill then
later
Back to top Go down
Fenikkusu
Super Mod
Fenikkusu

Female
Age : 33 Registration date : 2008-08-04 Number of posts : 24 Location : Job/hobbies : Sandwich Artist Humor :
baku pod

PostSubject: Re: ITRODUCTION   ITRODUCTION I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:29 pm

Hey. Most of you here already know me. I'm Fenikkusu, also known as Sora. My Guardian Bakugan is a Skyress. I am a Ventus brawler, but I have a great respect for the strengths of all the attributes. Im generally easy to get along with as long as you don't do anything to make me mad. I am also an Admin on this site, so if you have any questions you can ask me and I will do my best to help you out. Looking forward to Brawling you guys. Peace out.
Back to top Go down
Lonely Breon

Lonely Breon

Female
Age : Registration date : 2008-08-17 Number of posts : 14 Location : '-' Job/hobbies : '-' Humor : '-'
baku pod

PostSubject: Re: ITRODUCTION   ITRODUCTION I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:21 am

Rofl, I can't match these introductions. SO I'll introduce myself the way I normaly do =3
Nice intro Fenikkusu.
Hello, I am Lonely Breon better known as "Ash" >.> I can be a massive pain some times to a point where you cannot stand to be around me..=3 Other times I can be toleratable x3.
Apparently due to the test...Gorem is no longer my gaurdian..Darkus Reaper is now my gaurdian o.o
I live at two houses since my parents are divorced -_- Their second time divorcing. I love to be at my father's house~ It's in the country, big, and awesome~ I don't like so much being at my mother's house in the city...Yeah not my thing >.<
Some times my father can annoy the carp out of me =.= [quote] "Oh Ashy you look like a super model!"[unquote] >.> Annoying. I completely disagree with the man xD. Eh, this is pretty much it...
Back to top Go down
storm skyress

Male
Age : 27 Registration date : 2008-08-20 Number of posts : 49 Location : Job/hobbies : Humor :
baku pod

PostSubject: Re: ITRODUCTION   ITRODUCTION I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:39 pm

yo wadd up my name brandon i can some times be shy but thats very commen for me cause i trust rarley anyone im not all that friendy sometime cause i have lots of cuses i love explosions but my worst curse is that every day someone or some animal steps on my fooot and im realy crazy some times i hate schoool id rather fall of a cliff than go to school most people think im weired cause i think im an animal which i am and im not the normal kind of person who would run off if they saw death i charge right on in so i hope to get to now every one and im glad to be on this sight Sleep drunken bom oh yea im also the very stong silent type Neutral monkey
Back to top Go down
Samurai

Samurai

Male
Age : 27 Registration date : 2009-08-29 Number of posts : 9 Location : Pyrus Plateu or In My Dreams Job/hobbies : Job:None Hobbies :Brawling , Playing Video Games, and Drawing Humor : Regular Yet Sarcastic At The Same Time
baku pod

PostSubject: Re: ITRODUCTION   ITRODUCTION I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:28 pm

K My Turn My Name is Samurai.My Favorite Attribute is Pyrus and my Favorite/Guardian Bakugan is Drago.I love to draw I post of my drawings on websites im on or Youtube:).I Hope that as An Admin Here I would be a Good Help to all of the members just as I do any other sites.

Also If Anyone wants heres the link to my Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSamuraiArtist
Back to top Go down
http://gundam.forummotion.com
bloom

bloom

Age : 32 Registration date : 2009-01-06 Number of posts : 30 Location : Job/hobbies : Humor :
baku pod

PostSubject: hi   ITRODUCTION I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:45 pm

hi im name is bloom some of you know me i been on here for awhile my favorite bakugan its ventus
Back to top Go down
Shadow Probe
Administrator
Administrator
Shadow Probe

Age : Registration date : 2009-08-26 Number of posts : 4 Location : Job/hobbies : Humor :
baku pod

PostSubject: Re: ITRODUCTION   ITRODUCTION I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:52 am

My turn. Hi i'm Shadow Probe. better known as "Shane"
I am 12. I brawl with Darkus, and my Guardian Bakugan is Darkus Hades. =3
Back to top Go down
RUNO

Female
Age : 32 Registration date : 2009-02-25 Number of posts : 4 Location : LANCASTER Job/hobbies : HOBBIE SINGING Humor :
baku pod

PostSubject: hi   ITRODUCTION I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:46 pm

hi im name is runo and i love ventus bakugan and i hope i can make friends.
Back to top Go down
Silent Dray
Darkus leader
Darkus leader
Silent Dray

Male
baku pod

PostSubject: Re: ITRODUCTION   ITRODUCTION I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:23 pm

good lets keep this site active
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITRODUCTION   ITRODUCTION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ITRODUCTION

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan :: The City and V Mall :: Chillin Area -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com